Christmas with the Kardashians might be a little awkward this year.
Blac Chyna solidified her spot as the real Petty Wap when she started dating Tyga’s almost-brother-in-law, Rob Kardashian – now, siblings Rob and Kylie Jenner are on the road to having the same stepchild. Let that sit for a minute.
All things considered, Rob and Kylie are handling it pretty well. With a huge smile on his face, the sock designer flicked it up with his baby sis and her new dog while kicking it with Diamond Supply Co. creator Nicky Diamonds.
Diamonds probably took the photo up top, as Rob and Kylie haven’t reached the point where they hang out with their other halves together – at least, not publicly.
After the sesh, Kylie took a moment to check the rumor that she and her brother were estranged after he started dating Tyga’s baby mother Chyna.
The new rumor is that Rob would like to dabble in reality TV again, this time with Blac Chyna. From PEOPLE:
Now, Kardashian – who hasn’t appeared regularly on KUWTK in two years – is pursuing his own spin-off reality show with Blac Chyna, a source told PEOPLE this week.
“Chyna doesn’t want to film with Rob’s family,” the insider said. “They both think a spin-off is the best business decision. They have had meetings and things look promising.”
Your boy is back. And we love it.
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Splash News
Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Like Blac Chyna
1. Flips hairSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. 😛Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Loungin'.Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. #MilfSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. I spy Norman. Can u find him? Lol.Source:Instagram 5 of 13
6. Fashun.Source:Instagram 6 of 13
7. 👀Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. 💯Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. ☀️☀️☀️Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Look down 💋Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow !Source:Instagram 11 of 13
12. 🙌#milfin | @blaquecrownSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Staying comfortable in my @meundies Time to jump in bed after this long week. ❤️Source:Instagram 13 of 13
Rob Kardashian & Kylie Jenner Haven’t Let The Blac Chyna-Tyga Drama Come Between Them was originally published on globalgrind.com