We caught up with the five-foot nine-inch model/mom/entrepreneur at the launch of her new app during the interactive portion of Austin’s SXSW Film, Interactive, & Music Festival. During our time with the self-proclaimed Muva, she discussed overcoming obstacles growing up in South Philly, being doubted as an entrepreneur, and reconciling with Kim Kardashian, hinting that she may invite Kim to her second annual Slut Walk in Los Angeles.
Amber even gushed about her new NBA ballin’ boyfriend, her adorable son Bash, and having more children.
If you missed Amber’s inaugural Slut Walk in Los Angeles last year, don’t fret. She’s planning on making the movement bicoastal with a Brooklyn-based Slut Walk this summer.
Watch our exclusive interview up top.
Hundreds Join Amber Rose For Her 2015 SlutWalk In Los Angeles
1. Amber Rose on stage at the 2015 SlutWalk in Los Angeles.Source:Splash News 1 of 8
2. Amber Rose arriving at the SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 2 of 8
3. Amber Rose standing beside her mother at the 2015 SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 3 of 8
4. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.Source:Splash News 4 of 8
5. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.Source:Splash News 5 of 8
6. Nick Cannon seen taking pictures with fans at the 2015 SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 6 of 8
7. Amber Rose writing on the Wall Of Shame at the SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 7 of 8
8. Amber Rose breaks down when talking about Wiz Khalifa at the SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 8 of 8
Amber Rose Says She’s “Ready” To Have More Kids & New Boyfriend Treats Her “Like A Queen” was originally published on globalgrind.com