50 Cent‘s trolling ways have caught up to him…again.
Fifty has been posting shots of stacks of money all over social media since filing for bankruptcy last year. Last month, he took a picture of himself at the courthouse with hundred-dollar bills tucked into his waistband.
Well, Connecticut Judge Ann Nevins has had enough of his shenanigans, and called 50 out during his latest court appearance, according to the NY Daily News.
“That’s not funny,” the judge told Curtis. “While you’re in this courthouse, there is nothing funny going on. This is very serious stuff. I would appreciate it very much if we could keep it that way. You should all have been advised that there are no electronic devices in this courtroom and that has been extended to conference rooms,” she told him sternly.
The judge didn’t, however, tell him to stop with the posts because of free speech.
“I’m not telling anybody how they can exercise their rights to free speech, but I want to keep things very serious here,” Nevins said.
She also commended him on actually showing up to court and taking steps to reorganize his financial life.
“By being present, Mr. Jackson has made significant strides toward getting this case moving,” Judge Nevins said.
Fifty has also been making huge strides toward settling his debts. At last month’s hearing, it was revealed that he’s closing on a deal with his creditors to free himself from bankruptcy.
After the hearing, 50 was asked about his social media habits, to which he responded, “Instagram? Nah, that’s not me anymore.”
When 50 isn’t trolling the world, he’s still behind one of the most successful shows out right now: Power. The program’s season 3 trailer was released on Tuesday and 50 Cent’s character Kanan will surely be looking for revenge.
SOURCE: NY Daily News | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Judge Scolds 50 Cent For Posting Pictures Of Cash After Declaring Bankruptcy was originally published on globalgrind.com