Gary With Da Tea and Monyetta Shaw hung out and chatted about her new book, “Bigger Than Me,” and her children’s book “The Adventures of Maddie.” Plus the dissolve into giggles while they discuss why reading is so important. See the silliness for yourself in this exclusive video edition of Gary’s Tea!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Get the latest from Gary’s Tea here and listen LIVE at 7:30 am & 8:30 am EST on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Monyetta Shaw Explains Why Her Kids Didn’t Attend Ne-Yo’s Wedding [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ne-Yo Reveals If He’s Still Sleeping With Monyetta Shaw [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Gary With Da Tea Laughs Uncontrollably As Woman Sings “Irreplaceable” By Beyonce! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Gary With Da Tea Lights Up The Stage Dancing To Tina Turner! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Celebrating Stars That Wrote Children's Books
18 photos Launch gallery
1. Terrell Owens
1 of 18
2. Terrell Owens wrote 'Little T Learns To Share'.
2 of 18
3. George Foreman
3 of 18
4. George Foreman wrote 'Let George Do It'.
4 of 18
5. Jada Pinkett Smith
5 of 18
6. Jada Pinkett Smith wrote 'Girls Hold Up This World'.
6 of 18
7. Spike and Tonya Lee
7 of 18
8. The couple wrote 'Giant Steps To Change The World'.
8 of 18
9. Alex Rodriguez
Source:Alex Rodriguez Facebook
9 of 18
10. Whoopi Goldberg
10 of 18
11. Whoopi wrote 'Sugar Plum Ballerinas'.
11 of 18
12. Bill Cosby
12 of 18
13. Garcelle Beauvais wrote 'I Am Mixed' and 'I Am Living in Two Homes'.
13 of 18
14. Will Smith
14 of 18
15. Jay Leno
15 of 18
16 of 18
17. Monyetta Shaw wrote 'The Adventure of Maddie'
17 of 18
18. Alicia Keys wrote 'Blue Moon'
Source:Alicia Keys Instagam
18 of 18
Gary’s With Da Tea & Monyetta Shaw Hilariously Discuss Benefits Of Reading [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com