NeNe Leakes is never not working. The reality star is the latest celeb to participate in the show, ‘Lip Sync Battle’. Few episodes are as memorable as Channing Tatum singing “Who Run The World? (Girls)” with Beyonce herself. So Nene went all out for her performance.
She did her best impersonation of legendary model and drag queen, Ru Paul and his song, “Supermodel (You Better Work)”
Check out the clip and let us know if you think Nene ripped the runway.
NeNe Leakes Makes Her Broadway Debut In Cinderella
1. Getting into character...1 of 8
2. This will do...2 of 8
3. A roaring applause3 of 8
4. Yasss face!4 of 8
5. She fits right in...5 of 8
6. Diversity on Bradway...6 of 8
7. The moment it all begins to sink in...7 of 8
8. And when it's all sad and done.8 of 8
Did She Slay? NeNe Leakes Pays Homage To RuPaul On ‘Lip Sync Battle’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com