Eve talks with the cast of “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about her role in Barbershop: The Next Cut, and about how she’s adjusting to married life and living with her hubby in London. She opens up about becoming a blended family, and the process of getting used to becoming a step-mom.
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
GET THE LOOK: EVE Gives Little Black Dress Magic At Barbershop: The Final Cut Premiere
1. EVESource: 1 of 9
2. EVESource: 2 of 9
3. ASOS || Boohoo Bardot Detail Bandeau Bodycon DressSource: 3 of 9
4. CITY CHIC || Plunge Peplum DressSource: 4 of 9
5. DOROTHY PERKINS || Black Bardot Midi DressSource: 5 of 9
6. ANTHROPOLOGIE ||Carissima Sheath by Byron LarsSource: 6 of 9
7. IGIGI || Adelle Plus Size Dress in Noir DotSource: 7 of 9
8. LAQUAN SMITH || 3D DressSource: 8 of 9
9. FREE PEOPLE || Dance With Me Off-The-Shoulder DressSource: 9 of 9
Eve Explains Why She Wouldn’t Work With Stevie J Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com