Comedian Corey Holcomb calls up to talk about the new relationship help book he’s writing for women entitled “How To Not Get Dropped Off.” He covers a few topics, including how to make it to breakfast with a man the morning after, and how to end up staying the night instead of getting dropped off hastily at the end of the night. Click on the audio player to hear what he said in this exclusive audio on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Get more of our hot interviews here and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Keep It On The Hush: Secretive Celebrity Couples
1. Keisha Knight Pulliam and Ed Hartwell1 of 18
2. Solange and Alan Ferguson2 of 18
3. Monica and Shannon Brown3 of 18
4. Usher and Grace Miguel4 of 18
5. Oprah and Steadman5 of 18
6. Kerry Washington and Nnamdi6 of 18
7. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel7 of 18
8. Jay Z and Beyonce8 of 18
9. Cassie and Diddy9 of 18
10. Nelly and Miss Jackson10 of 18
11. Kevin Hart and Eniko11 of 18
12. Neyo and Crystal Renay12 of 18
13. Emily B and Fabolous13 of 18
14. Keri Hilson and Serge Ibaka14 of 18
15. Evelyn Lozada and Carl Crawford15 of 18
16. Ludacris and Eudoxie16 of 18
17. Tracy Morgan and Megan Wollover17 of 18
18. Meagan Good and Devon Franklin18 of 18
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
Corey Holcomb’s “How To Not Get Dropped Off” Tips For Women [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com