Get ready for an extreme case of “mogul talk.”
With all the “moguls” in New York City for HOT 97’s Summer Jam concert, DJ Khaled rounded up the troops Monday afternoon to shoot a legendary music video at the Queens Detention Center. Roc Nation’s Lenny S. shared a few photos of the crew dressed in black and white tuxedos.
Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz, Pusha T, Busta Rhymes, Yo Gotti, A$AP Ferg, T.I., 2 Chainz, and Bryson Tiller joined Khaled, Jay Z, and Future on set.
“I Got The Keys” will appear on DJ Khaled’s Major Key LP, which will feature guest appearances by Big Sean, Bryson Tiller, Drake, Kanye West, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne.
No word on when Khaled will drop the visuals for “I Got The Keys,” but stay tuned, it’s going to be legendary.
PHOTO CREDIT: KodakLens, Instagram
13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King
1. Khaled, Trina, and Fat Joe in 2006.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Back in the early 2000s, Khaled was the DJ for Terror Squad.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. "We the Best."Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. TS circa 2004.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Throwback Remy and Khaled.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Brothers. Major Key.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. What a difference a decade makes.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Cloth Talk.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Khaled and Akon hit up 106 & Park back in the day.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. They don't want you to be happy.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. Khaled and Boosie in '08.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Giving major keys to Flava Flav.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Cash Money meets Cloth King.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Jay Z, Future & DJ Khaled Pulled Off Something Epic was originally published on globalgrind.com