Rachel Dolezal, the White embattled former president of the NAACP’s Spokane, Washington chapter, who garnered national attention last year after admitting that she lied about her race, is back in the spotlight.
This time, she’s grabbing headlines because she is speaking at a natural hair rally Saturday in Dallas, Texas.
Here are a few tweets:
Sound off in the comments.
SOURCE: Daily Beast | PHOTO CREDIT: Google, Twitter
Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016 (So Far!)
1. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Steph Curry becomes the NBA's first unanimous Most Valuable Player and wins the award for the second straight seasonSource:Getty 1 of 6
2. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Tamar Braxton's sister shouts "Haay, Michelle! Girl, you look so good!" at the White House Black History Month event
Source: 2 of 6
WATCH: POTUS: "We know it is black history month when we hear someone say 'heeey, Michelle! Girl. You Look so good!"https://t.co/3u36Y3iede— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) February 19, 2016
3. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" performance at the GrammysSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Beyonce's Black Panther "Formation" performance at the Super BowlSource:Getty 4 of 6
5. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Chris Rock hosts the Oscars admist the #OscarsSoWhite controversySource:Getty 5 of 6
6. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Rihanna delivers 'Black Girls Rock' 10th anniversary speechSource:Getty 6 of 6
Why Is Rachel Dolezal Speaking At A Natural Black Hair Rally? was originally published on newsone.com