Michelle Obama has been a beacon of light ever since her introduction to the world back in 2008.
Now that her time as FLOTUS is coming to an end, we can’t get enough of her. Mrs. Obama co-hosted Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show on Tuesday, and was nothing less than warm and witty. Not only did she participate in Ellen’s famous dance segment, but the First Lady opened up about a lot of things we’ve wanted to know.
On what she and her family will miss most about the White House, Obama revealed, “It’s really the people. You know, think about it. The girls have grown up in the White House. I mean, the staff that’s there, we see them every day. These are people who have helped us raise our kids. They’ve loved us, they’ve taken care of us.”
She also admitted that her daughters Malia and Sasha will have the most difficult time leaving: “I’m proud of them they’ve really managed this so well. I mean, I just love them to death and the big thing I’ve always worried about was making sure that they got out of this whole. I’m just proud that they are poised, smart, intelligent young women.”
Check out what else Michelle Obama had to say about being the first African-American First Lady and more in the videos above.
SOURCE: Huffington Post | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Ellen
Celebrities React To Michelle Obama’s Powerful DNC Speech
1. Lady Gaga shared her excitement.Source: 1 of 11
2. Charlamagne Tha God is proud of his First Lady.Source: 2 of 11
3. Piers Morgan is here for another term of FLOTUS.Source: 3 of 11
4. Jurnee Smollett got emotional.Source: 4 of 11
5. Macklemore had goosebumps from the speech.Source: 5 of 11
6. Well said, Larry King.Source: 6 of 11
7. Janelle Monae was here for her First Lady.Source: 7 of 11
8. Amber Riley was blown away.Source: 8 of 11
9. Lil Duval said it best.Source: 9 of 11
10. Arsenio Hall had jokes.Source: 10 of 11
11. Even President Barack Obama was blown away by his wife’s speech.Source: 11 of 11
Watch: Michelle Obama Dances, Opens Up About Leaving The White House On ‘Ellen’ was originally published on globalgrind.com