It’s been quite a tumultuous year for Toya Wright, but the Louisiana beauty is still able to candidly open up about the dark situations she’s experienced—all with a smile.
The author and reality star stopped by The Real on Tuesday and dished on everything from her brothers’ death to her relationship with ex-husband Lil Wayne. On the tragic murder of her siblings Ryan ‘Rudy’ Johnson and Joshua Johnson, Toya revealed, “Being around that was so surreal to me at the moment. My mom identified the bodies and I just got numb. It’s a pain I don’t think I’ve ever felt in my life: to lose two siblings at one time over senseless violence.”
During her time of grief, Lil Wayne immediately boarded a plane to be by his ex-wife and daughter Reginae‘s side, but what does that mean for the former couple’s romantic relationship? Nothing, if you ask Toya. She revealed, “I will say this, you never know what the future holds, but right now, I feel like it’s a no. He has a lot of growing up to do. He’s still like the ‘hot boy’ Lil Wayne and I’m at a different place in my life. But I will support Wayne forever. That will never change because I’m his friend first.”
Check out the full interview above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Youtube
Lil Wayne's Women (PHOTOS)
1. Karrine 'Super Head' Steffans and Weezy in Vegas. What happened didn't stay there, though.1 of 8
2. Remember Candace "Black" Cabrera from the Flavor Flav show? Well, she was one of Weezy's boo-thangs too.2 of 8
3. A shocker to many, but Meagan Good and Weezy dated for three years before calling it quits and 'Yee ain't een know it!'3 of 8
4. Basketball beauty Skylar Diggins is supposedly on the list as well. She says it's rumors but one thing's for sure, Weezy was digging her.4 of 8
5. Christina Milian is the newest alleged addition to Weezy's women.5 of 8
6. Wayne's hot baby mama; we love radio personality Sarah ViVan.6 of 8
7. Dhea Sodano and Weezy's oldest child Reginae Carter seem to be buddied up. Dhea was one of Weezy's Italian baes and rumored fiancée.7 of 8
8. Zena Foster is on the list as well.8 of 8
Toya Wright Opens Up About Her Love For Lil Wayne, Her Brothers’ Death, & More On ‘The Real’ was originally published on globalgrind.com