Ludacris is accusing the mother of his 2-year-old daughter of Photoshopping signs of physical abuse onto their daughter. Luda claims Tamika Fuller was trying to make him look like an unfit father so she could get custody.
According to TMZ, Fuller said she picked their daughter up from daycare in May and noticed “bruises and abrasions” on her face. Luda has primary custody and Fuller says she was advised by a social worker at the hospital to report the issue to DFCS.
Luda filed papers in court saying that Fuller made up the story to keep him away from their daughter. He says the photos were digitally rendered and that DFCS can confirm. Fuller says the case has since been dropped, but she still thinks Luda used his fame and wealth to intimidate investigators. Either way, their daughter is back in Luda’s primary care.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
Bitter Exes: The Pettiest Celebrity Splits
1. Monyetta Shaw and Ne-YoSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Siohvaughn Funches and Dwyane WadeSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Milan Christopher and Miles BrockSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Kris Humphries and Kim KardashianSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Rob Kardashian and Rita OraSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Safaree and Nicki MinajSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Big Sean and Naya RiveraSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Torrei Hart and Kevin HartSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. David Justice and Halle BerrySource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Erica Mena and Bow WowSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Chris Brown and Nia GuzmanSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Idris Elba and Sonya HamlinSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Stevie J and Joseline HernandezSource:Getty 13 of 13
Ludacris Says Baby Mama Photoshopped Bruises On Their Daughter was originally published on globalgrind.com