In documents provided by Bossip, new information is revealed. “Lawyers for Tameka “Tiny” Harris filed court docs this week asking for a hearing in March that will establish temporary alimony, child support, child custody, visitation and other immediate matters in the split,” the site writes.
During the hearing, T.I will have the chance to “explain why he thinks the divorce shouldn’t go through or why Tiny shouldn’t get half of their assets,” Bossip continues. What’s decided on the matters above would be temporary court orders until a judge makes a final order.
After news that Tiny wanted a divorce hit the internet, T.I. hopped on Instagram to publicly discredit the “false stories.” But Tiny reportedly cited “irreconcilable differences” in a divorce petition filed on Dec. 7.
#CouplesWeLove: T.I. & Tiny’s Undying Love Makes Us Smile
1. Red Carpet Fab From T.I. And TinySource: 1 of 6
2. T.I. And Tiny Just Chillin’ On A SofaSource: 2 of 6
3. T.I. And Tiny Hit The Red CarpetSource: 3 of 6
4. Classic Blonde Tiny With Handsome T.I.Source: 4 of 6
5. T.I. & Tiny: Classy CoupleSource: 5 of 6
6. Tiny Rocks Blue Hair While Snuggled Up To T.I.Source: 6 of 6
Moving Forward: Tiny Is Serious About Divorcing T.I. was originally published on globalgrind.com