As promised, the Young Money rapper delivered her “No Frauds” video this afternoon, which is her visual response to Remy Ma’s diss tracks “shETHER” and “Another One.” Nicki defends her crown alongside Drake, Lil Wayne, and a friend of Remy’s — Rah Ali.
Here’s a little background: Remy and Rah were Love & Hip Hop buddies, so when Nicki dropped Rah’s name in “No Frauds,” fans were surprised. In her verse, Nicki claimed she had damning photos of Remy and the accusation left people wondering if Rah Ali provided the pictures. Nicki rapped, “Sheneneh, you a fraud committin’ perjury/I got before and after pictures of your surgery/Rah took you to her doc, but you don’t look like Rah/Left the operating table, still look like ‘nah!’”
Following the diss, Rah and Nicki were spotted at an event together. Nonetheless, Rah says she didn’t pick sides. Just yesterday, the reality star and entrepreneur told TMZ Live she and Remy weren’t on bad terms, though their friendship had been “scarce.” “I didn’t pick sides, I’m not even the person to do that,” she told the gossip site. “Nicki and I met each other several years ago. We both like each other’s photos and comment on Instagram, we also have mutual friends. I shouldn’t have to hide my friendship with her just because Remy and her have a beef,” she continued.
She also added, “People can think whatever they want to think. I’ve not said one single bad thing about Remy. I wouldn’t put her business in the street.”
She also released this statement, courtesy of Baller Alert:
Just after explaining herself, she’s appearing in the “No Frauds” diss video against Remy. Is it just us or is that a little odd? Sound off here.
Elsewhere in the video, Drake giggles at Remy when Nicki raps “Back to Back? Me and Drizzy laughed at that.” See Nicki’s sexy and extremely shady “No Frauds” video above.
18 Sexy & Tatted-Up Hip-Pop Men (PHOTOS)
1. August Alsina may preach "No Love," but we certainly adore his tattoos.Source:Instagram 1 of 14
2. Nick Jonas grabs his junk in Flaunt Magazine.Source:Flaunt Magazine 2 of 14
3. Jeremih shows off his ink on stage.Source:Instagram 3 of 14
4. David Beckham's H&M ad campaign will always be magic.Source:HM 4 of 14
5. Lance Gross strips down to the bare minimum for Kore magazine.Source:Kore Magazine 5 of 14
6. Oh, that Kellan Lutz...Source:Splash 6 of 14
7. Idris Elba in his natural state - the way we like him.Source:Details Magazine 7 of 14
8. Did you know the hunky Scott Disick has a Chinese symbol on his leg?Source:Splash 8 of 14
9. Oh Carmelo...we love your smile almost as much as your tattoos.Source:Terry Richardson 9 of 14
10. The hair God Jared Leto is inked and we love it.Source:Terry Richardson 10 of 14
11. Kanye likes his ink on his arms.Source:Splash 11 of 14
12. A buff Ben Affleck shows off his ink.Source:Splash 12 of 14
13. The Game poses in all his tattooed glory.Source:Instagram 13 of 14
14. Usher is sweet, sensitive, and seriously tattooed.Source:Billboard 14 of 14
You Have To See Nicki Minaj’s Extremely Shady “No Frauds” Video was originally published on globalgrind.com