Source: (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images) / Getty
Suge Knight is still in prison and still putting on a show during his court appearances.
TMZ reports that on Thursday, the former Death Row CEO was more talkative than usual in court as he begged the judge to let him talk to all his lawyers and complained that without access to his full team, he won’t be able to adequately prepare for trial. However, the judge made it clear that he doesn’t have the power to unleash his full legal team, another judge has to do that.
You may recall, Suge has been locked up since January of 2015, after being accused of murder and assault. As for his restrictions while behind bars, a judge has placed severe limitations on Suge, due to his infamous criminal past, and his gang associations, which authorities claim have put the entire jail at risk. His murder trial is scheduled to start on January 8, 2018.
Check out footage of Suge Knight’s recent court appearance above.
1. Suge has a laugh while participating in a little turn up.
1 of 32
2. The time he looked upset while taking a mugshot--rightfully so.
2 of 32
3. The time he seemed to be throwing shade while Tupac was not in the mood to take pics.
3 of 32
4. The time he looked genuinely perplexed.
4 of 32
5. The time he almost smiled for a pic.
5 of 32
6. The Death Row founder is seen minding his own business amidst a sea of photographers.
6 of 32
7. Sometimes a cubano is just that good.
7 of 32
8. The time he partied a little too hard.
8 of 32
9. The time he kept it cool while on the red carpet.
9 of 32
10. The time he rubbed shoulders with Benzino and Russell Simmons.
10 of 32
11. The time he almost threw up a peace sign.
11 of 32
12. When he got chummy and goofy with a lady friend.
12 of 32
13. The ironic moment he and Metta World Peace--then Ron Artest--threw up peace signs.
13 of 32
14. The time he thought he was too gangster to pull off a plaid shirt.
14 of 32
15. The time he helped his friend show off an ill chain.
15 of 32
16. The time he pointed to a guy.
16 of 32
17. And then did it again.
17 of 32
18. The time he was straight chillin'.
18 of 32
19. The time he finally showed off his pearly whites.
19 of 32
20. The time he did not understand.
20 of 32
21. The time he hung out and pointed at Kanye.
21 of 32
22. The time he winked at the camera.
22 of 32
23. The time he was just being Suge Knight.
23 of 32
24. The time he stared down his cigar.
24 of 32
25. And then was completely unbothered.
25 of 32
26. The time he cozied up to some ladies.
26 of 32
27. Then snuggled another lucky gal.
27 of 32
28. The time he towered over Jermaine Dupri.
28 of 32
29. The time he hung out with some brunettes.
29 of 32
30. Then played Santa to Tila Tequila.
30 of 32
31. The time he made this fashion choice.
31 of 32
32. The time he wore stripes.
32 of 32
Continue reading 34 Throwback Pics Of Suge Knight At His Least Threatening
34 Throwback Pics Of Suge Knight At His Least Threatening
Suge Knight's reputation usually precedes him — so much so that many people know more about his criminal history than his track record as a CEO.
The music exec has had a long history of menacing activity and is currently behind bars on an attempted murder charge. But it's not all guns and gangs with Suge. We rarely get to see the soft side of the father and businessman
Check out these throwback flicks of Suge Knight's least threatening moments.