Remember the time when everyone thought the real Gucci Mane was taken over by a clone?
Well, we still haven’t gotten to the bottom of that, but this new Gucci is more than some troubled trap rapper — he’s more like a trap life coach. Ever since being released from prison in May 2016, Guwop has been on the straight and narrow: riding bikes in the suburbs with his fiancé, doing coherent interviews, and he even wrote a book that recently topped the New York Times Best Seller list.
New Gucci has also been super active on Twitter since becoming a free man. Check out these inspirational tweets from the Iyanla Vanzant of Trap:
Whenever you need some motivation and you think no one understands, you can always count on Gucci Mane.
Gucci Mane at #BirthdayBashATL2017
1. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20171 of 10
2. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20172 of 10
3. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20173 of 10
4. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20174 of 10
5. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20175 of 10
6. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20176 of 10
7. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20177 of 10
8. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20178 of 10
9. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL20179 of 10
10. Gucci Mane #BirthdayBashATL201710 of 10
Gucci Mane Is The Life Coach We Never Knew We Needed was originally published on globalgrind.com