Keyshia Cole came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio to talk about her new album, ” 11:11 Reset.” She explained why last time she visited, she completely denied the possibility of her ever doing “Love & Hip-Hop,” which she is now a confirmed cast member on. Keyshia talks about the feedback she has been receiving from fans on her second time doing reality TV, this time with more social media and ways for fans to interact.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Keyshia also talks about not getting into fighting on the show, and not being good at throwing shade. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Keyshia Cole Laughs With Juicy About Her Instigating On “Little Women: Atlanta” [VIDEO]
RELATED: Keyshia Cole On Measuring Up To The Demands Of R&B Fans [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Keyshia Cole Chats With Gary With Da Tea About Sex Toys [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
14 Pics Of Keyshia Cole Over The Years (PHOTOS)
14 photos Launch gallery
1. A fresh-faced Keyshia hit the scene in 2003.
1 of 14
2. Hey, young girl.
2 of 14
3. In her early music days, Keyshia worked heavily with an up and coming Kanye West.
3 of 14
4. Young Keyshia Cole rocked red hair back in ’05.
4 of 14
5. She stayed true to her ‘around the way girl’ persona.
5 of 14
6 of 14
7. Glam girl back when she was BFFs with Paris Hilton.
7 of 14
8. Grammy goddess in all black.
8 of 14
9. In 2007, Keyshia promoted her sophomore album on TRL.
9 of 14
10. The songstress shined in yellow back in 2009.
10 of 14
11. Cutie on the carpet in 2014.
11 of 14
12. Grown Up Keyshia.
12 of 14
13. She can still mix hood & chic.
13 of 14
14. Now she’s building a brand.
14 of 14
Keyshia Cole Explains Why She Lied About Doing “Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com