The mama-to-be broke the exciting news on her Instagram profile with an adorable photo of her husband, fellow actor Corey Hardrict, and son, Cree kissing her growing baby bump:
Tia’s sister, Tamera Mowry retweeted the good news saying “Yayyy, couldn’t wait to tell the world. I’m going to be an auntie!”
Tia was very open about her struggle with fertility due to endometriosis during an interview with People back in 2016.
“I do suffer from endometriosis. So there’s a little bit of a challenge there, but I will say this: I am working on my diet.”
The 39-year-old vowed to clean up her diet, hoping better nutrition would eliminate the inflammation in her body. Her cookbook, ‘A Whole New You’ outlines the ingredients to feeling great while looking great.
Even though Tia was completely overhauled her lifestyle, she tried to remain level headed at the idea of having a second child.
“[We’re] trying, but I don’t want to put too much hope into it,” she told the publication at the time. “I don’t want to be let down.”
But it looks like diet, exercise and prayer paid off. Congrats, Tia!
Mommy & Me: Adorable Pictures Of Celeb Mamas & Their Kids
1.1 of 14
2. Ayesha Curry & Canon2 of 14
3. Serena Williams & Alexis Ohanian3 of 14
4. Serena Williams & Alexis Ohanian4 of 14
5. LaLa Anthony & Ciara with Kiyan & Future5 of 14
6. Serena Williams & Alexis6 of 14
7. Ciara & Future7 of 14
8. Mariah Carey & Serena Williams with Carey's twins Moroccan & Monroe8 of 14
9. Beyonce with Rumi & Sir9 of 14
10. Cyn Santana & Lexington10 of 14
11. Tia Mowry & Cairo11 of 14
12. Ciara & Sienna12 of 14
13. Joseline & Bonnie Bella13 of 14
14. Alicia Keys with Egypt & Genesis14 of 14
Tia Mowry & Cory Hardrict Expecting Baby Number Two was originally published on hellobeautiful.com