After spitting distinct lines like “Drag a Bronx bitch,” “Bloody my ass,” and “You holler Blood, who the hell cosigned this hoe?,” the Puerto Rican princess claims the song isn’t about anyone in particular—but for some reason, is still welcoming a clap back from the “Bodak Yellow” rapper.
Joseline addressed her controversial “art” on The Shade Room earlier today:
She also addressed the supposed beef in an IG post of her own. It was a direct response to talk show host Wendy Williams, who commented on Joseline and Cardi while filming her show. “I just find beefs really corny because whoever the bigger person is, is giving credibility to the smaller person. I’m not saying that Joseline is small, I’m just saying she’s no Cardi B,” Wendy told her audience.
No attachments @wendyshow just art!! Love you long time. Let’s remember im the originator. And please let the clap back come…. #baddestbitch #hatemenow see you soon 😎😎😎😎 and tomorrow you got another story which will make this 1 an old story. And im still going to be making real music so on that note…. save me the time @wendyshow #hatemenow 🙄
Now, call us crazy, but we’re not sure who else Joseline could’ve been shading on “Hate Me Now.” It is possible, however, that she has no real issue with the “Bodak Yellow” Bronx native and wrote the song just to make rap headlines.
On the bright side, Cardi found some humor in the struggle shade:
19 Photos Of Cardi B's Bodak Booty
1. That's a whole lot of ass.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. Get low booty.Source:Radio One 2 of 16
3. BET booty.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. All white everything booty.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. Modest booty.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. From the front, booty.Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. Sexy booty.Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. Side booty.Source:Getty 8 of 16
9. Fan love booty.Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. Uncensored booty.Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Peek-a-boo booty.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Relaxed booty.Source:Getty 12 of 16
13. Pink latex booty.Source:Getty 13 of 16
14. Hip hop booty.Source:Radio One 14 of 16
15. Sheer booty.Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. Furry booty.Source:Getty 16 of 16
Yeah, OK: Joseline Hernandez Claims “Hate Me Now” Isn’t About Cardi B was originally published on globalgrind.com