Former NBA baller Gilbert Arenas reportedly decided not to pursue a lawsuit against his ex, Laura Govan, according to The Jasmine Brand.
During their contentious 2015 custody case over their four children, Govan alleged that Arenas exposed her to several STD’s in an e-mail that was leaked to the press. “When I left you it was because I couldn’t take the STDs,” Govan wrote in the email addressed to Arenas.
In 2016, a judge ordered Govan to pay $110,000 in damages after it was discovered that the “Basketball Wives” star was behind the leak. Arenas also added a second lawsuit against Govan and her attorney after her attorney wrote a blog post alleging that Govan was “stating a fact,” with her STD accusations.
According to the outlet, Arenas filed papers to drop the suit on October 31.
SOURCE: The Jasmine Brand
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn't End Well
1. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida1 of 15
2. Joseline and Stevie J2 of 15
3. Omarion & Apryl JonesSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Tiny and TI4 of 15
5. Tarek & Christina El MoussaSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Porsha Williams & Kordell StewartSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Ed Hartwell and Lisa WuSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Mariah Carey and James Packer8 of 15
9. Bruce and Kris JennerSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries10 of 15
11. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey11 of 15
12. Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada12 of 15
13. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom13 of 15
14. Gina and Pat Neely14 of 15
15. Jon and Kate Gosselin15 of 15
Gilbert Arenas Drops STD Lawsuit Against Laura Govan was originally published on hellobeautiful.com