Tyrese sheds a little bit of light on why he took to social media to deal with beef between him and The Rock. He says he tried to keep it out of the spotlight, until The Rock and all his people ignored his attempts to get in touch. Tyrese reveals that he and Ludacris were offered a spin-off first, but he turned it down.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Tyrese explains why he expected The Rock to turn down his subsequent offer as well, because he had “greater expectations of that man on an integrity level.” Plus, he explains how The Rock’s acceptance of the offer effects the rest of the “Fast & Furious” cast, and why he ended up taking psych meds. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- WIN NOW! Take Our Music Survey To Win $300 + Migos Santa Slam Tickets!
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter & YFN Lucci’s Relationship
- Kanye West Didn’t Tell Pusha T About Drake’s Child… Drake’s Friend Did!
Tyrese Attacked On Social Media For Not Marrying A "Black" Woman
1. Some fans weren’t shocked when they heard the ‘fake news’ that Tyrese’s wife isn’t black.1 of 6
2. We can feel the eye-roll coming from this tweet.2 of 6
3. Hell hath no fury like Black Twitter.3 of 6
4. Some just not here for Mrs. Gibson.4 of 6
5. LOL.5 of 6
6. Shady boots.6 of 6
Tyrese On Why He Expected The Rock To Turn Down “Fast & Furious” Offer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com