Reginae Carter talks about adjusting to college life at Clark-Atlanta University, and why it’s not so difficult to go to college as the daughter of a hip-hop icon. She also talks about the hesitation kids in the limelight often feel when it comes to deciding whether or not to go to college.
Meanwhile, Bow Wow talks about the plight of a lot of the cast members on “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” as they try to break from under their parents wings and make a name for themselves. Check out this video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Check out more Dish Nation, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- AFAF: I Cheated Before Walking Down The Aisle!
- Abortion Ban: What happens next in Indiana
- Believe The Hype: Bill Cosby’s Sticky Situation, What’s Up With Flights & More
- Lil TJay’s Road To Recovery, Chris Brown’s New Album Features & More!
- Black Activist Nicole Mokeme Killed In Maine From Hit And Run By Car Registered To Boyfriend
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Waist Length Locs While Vacationing In Cannes
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Chris Brown & Lil Baby Tickets + $200 CASH! [CLICK HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN]
- AFAF: His Family Wants Nothing To Do With My Child!
- Jacquees And The Morning Hustle Bae-Cation Contest
Reginae Carter On College Life As A Celebrity’s Kid [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com