Chloe x Halle have had a stellar run so far, working there way up from YouTube covers, to getting signed by Beyonce, to being a part of the “Grown-ish” cast and penning the theme song. They talk about how much they’ve enjoyed the playing their alter egos, and how the TV opportunity has intertwined with their music career.
Halle, at 17 years old, and Chloe at 19, discuss telling their story through music at a period of rapid growth in their lives. They also talk about what a joy it is to see their fans evolve with them, and to see all the different ages in their fan base. They talk about using their writing as therapy, and the transition from doing covers to making original music. They also reveal who are their inspirations, and how they have all mixed together to create their sound. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip brought to you by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Reveals She Uses Onion Water To Achieve Long, Healthy Tresses
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Star Malcolm Mays Says Lou Lou Just Wants To Be Left Alone In Season 2
- Author Stabbed In Neck On Stage After Receiving Death Threats For Over 30 Years
- Nipsey Hussle Gets LA Metro Station Dedicated In His Honor
- Jamie Foxx & Dave Franco Talk New ‘Day Shift’ Movie & More!
- Tattoo Papi: Drake’s New Face Ink Is A Tribute To His Momma
- The Game Drops 10-Minute Eminem Diss Track “The Black Slim Shady”
- FBI Unable To Retrieve Data From Greenwood Mall Shooter’s Laptop
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- Four Men Indicted For Murder of L.A. Rapper Moneybagg Vontae
Chloe X Halle On How Their Music Tastes Combine In Their Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com