Do you have questions about your taxes and need someone’s advice? Headkrack went on Facebook Live with Jini Thorton and she gave a lot of tax advice. She talked about extensions, paperwork you’re allowed to throw out and so much more.
Headkrack over the weekend put tax information from 2007 into the garbage, but Thorton said that was fine. She also told people if they aren’t going to be prepared to file then ask for an extension. When spending your tax money be smart, have a plan and write it out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Colts Trade No. 3 Pick To Jets, Gain The No. 6 Pick & More
- Happy St. Patty’s Day: 5 Celebs You Probably Didn’t Know Were Irish
- Joe Budden’s Son Makes A Diss Song About Him [LISTEN]
- Ray J & Princess Love Reveal The Gender Of Their Baby
- Kenya Moore Announces Pregnancy
- Could Drake Make An Appearance On Kanye West’s Next Album?
- Is Wendy Williams Job In Trouble? Fans Really Like Jerry O’Connell
- Kodak Black Is Reportedly In Solitary Confinement
- Former ‘Flavor of Love’ Star Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard Gets A Museum Exhibit
- Are Logic and Jessica Andrea Headed For A Divorce?