Janelle Monae recently released her new album “Dirty Computer.” On the album there is a part where Stevie Wonder and her are discussing where we are as a people. He spoke about how lyrics and music need to speak from love and Janelle feels that’s what her music does.
She also talked about the music video for “PYNK,” in the video all the ladies are dressed slightly different. To her it was expressing woman’s issues and people policing their bodies. She made the statement that you don’t have to have a vagina to be a woman because many go through similar issues. Headkrack mentioned that some men have a slight problem with it, but it’s good that everyone has a different opinion.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter & YFN Lucci’s Relationship
- Kanye West Didn’t Tell Pusha T About Drake’s Child… Drake’s Friend Did!
- Rihanna Sued By Clothing Company Over ‘FU’ Logo
- Future Announces New Project With Juice WRLD “WRLD On Drugs”
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- Ariana Grande Gives Back Pete Davidson’s Engagement Ring
- T.I. Has Presidentially Pissed Melania Trump OFF! [Video]
- Register For Your Chance To Win WWE2K19!