Ne-Yo has been losing weight for quite some time and he owes it all to becoming a vegan. While growing up he was all about eating meat and dairy, but as he got older realized it wasn’t healthy. He also doesn’t like the things that people are putting in the food anymore. Ne-Yo at barbecues eats plant-based foods and still has a good time.
He also talked about his new album “Good Man,” and how it’s a reflection on how much he’s grown through the years. Ne-Yo said, “Every butterfly was a caterpillar before.”
The singer is also excited about the new season of “World of Dance,” and looks forward to more success. He is also working on other projects and is excited for fans to find out about them.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Washington Township Schools To Start School Year With Virtual Classes Only
- Report: Naya Rivera’s Body Found At Lake Piru
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Miss Jessie’s Co-Founder Says Being A Single Mother Encouraged Her Natural Hair Journey
- Billy Sorrells File: 5 Signs That You’re Not In A Relationship, But An Entanglement [VIDEO]
- The Lo Down: MoneyBagg Yo’s EX Goes Off + Why Keke Palmer Feels SZA’s Pain [VIDEO]
- Starz Announces ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Will Premiere In September
- Rate The Music We Play For Your Chance To Win $250!
- Open Lines July 12, 2020
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
Ne-Yo Tells Why He Decided To Become A Vegan [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com