LeBron James is a Los Angeles Laker.
According to ESPN, the four time NBA MVP, three time NBA finals MVP, fourteen time NBA All Star, and two time Olympic gold medalist has agreed to a four-year, $154 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Are you excited LeBron is joining The Laker Show? We expect an official announcement shortly.
- Believe The Hype: Bill Cosby’s Sticky Situation, What’s Up With Flights & More
- Lil TJay’s Road To Recovery, Chris Brown’s New Album Features & More!
- Black Activist Nicole Mokeme Killed In Maine From Hit And Run By Car Registered To Boyfriend
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Waist Length Locs While Vacationing In Cannes
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Chris Brown & Lil Baby Tickets + $200 CASH! [CLICK HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN]
- AFAF: His Family Wants Nothing To Do With My Child!
- Jacquees And The Morning Hustle Bae-Cation Contest
- Are Jhene Aiko & Big Sean Expecting First Child Together?
- Lil Tjay Shot in New Jersey & Undergoing Emergency Surgery
LeBron James Signs 4-Year $154 Million Deal with LA Lakers was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com