Are you living or are you just existing?
It’s a question that Rickey Smiley is encouraging all of his listeners to answer because HE understands that it’s important love the life you live. For some people, it’s simply taking the time to enjoy the little things or take a vacation. For others, it’s finding a career that makes you happy or scratching something off your bucket list.
No matter what it is, Rickey wants you to live and challenge yourself to enjoy yourself.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- FALSE ALARM: Cardi B Says She’s NOT Making A TV Show
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- LeBron Whisperer Brian Windhorst Says James “In Contact” With Kawhi Leonard & Jimmy Butler
- Remy Ma Facing FOUR Charges In Alleged Assault Case
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- YG to Give Percentage of ‘4Real 4Real’ Album Sales to Nipsey Hussle’s Children
- Former NFL Player Chris Long Explains How Marijuana Helped Him During His Career
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy