Nicki Minaj is making headlines again and this time she might be heading to court. According to The Jasmine Brand, Nicki’s former stylist, Maher Jridi is claiming the rapper allegedly didn’t return certain garments she wore. Jridi mentioned in a statement that he paid a lot of money for rented clothing for different events from an unnamed wardrobe company.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The clothing company is now suing Jridi for nearly $74,000 and he has decided to sue Nicki. Jridi and Nicki have been close for quite sometime and he even worked with her for the H&M promo. The stylist doesn’t understand why Nicki wore the outfits, but didn’t return them and if they have their day in court she will have to speak on the situation.
Weeks ago Nicki also made headlines after a brief fight with rapper, Cardi B. The fight was allegedly over statements Nicki made about Cardi B as a mother. We will keep you posted on what happens between Nicki and her former stylist.
Evidence Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Is Probably Dating Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2.Source: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6.Source: 6 of 7
7.Source: 7 of 7
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- 50 Cent Plays Marriage Counselor To Cardi B And Offset
- Lil Wayne Announces I Ain’t Sh*t Without You Tour Dates
- Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Married??
- 10 R&B Singers That Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Is This Why Michelle Williams Called Off Her Engagement To Pastor Chad Johnson?
- Beyonce Was Hired By An Indian Billionaire To Perform At His Daughter’s Wedding
- Bazzi Performs “Mine” At #SantaSlam18 [VIDEO]
- Migos Performs “Pipe It Up” And “Fight Night” At #SantaSlam18 [VIDEO]
- Bazzi Gets ‘Stuck in an Elevator’ Hours Before #SantaSlam18 Performance [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj Being Sued By Former Stylist For Allegedly Not Returning Clothes was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com