Nicki Minaj is making headlines again and this time she might be heading to court. According to The Jasmine Brand, Nicki’s former stylist, Maher Jridi is claiming the rapper allegedly didn’t return certain garments she wore. Jridi mentioned in a statement that he paid a lot of money for rented clothing for different events from an unnamed wardrobe company.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The clothing company is now suing Jridi for nearly $74,000 and he has decided to sue Nicki. Jridi and Nicki have been close for quite sometime and he even worked with her for the H&M promo. The stylist doesn’t understand why Nicki wore the outfits, but didn’t return them and if they have their day in court she will have to speak on the situation.
Weeks ago Nicki also made headlines after a brief fight with rapper, Cardi B. The fight was allegedly over statements Nicki made about Cardi B as a mother. We will keep you posted on what happens between Nicki and her former stylist.
Evidence Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Is Probably Dating Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2.Source: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6.Source: 6 of 7
7.Source: 7 of 7
- IU Health Methodist nurse to sing national anthem ahead of Grand Prix at IMS
- Gorilla Glue Girl Gives Nicki Minaj Props For Shoutout On “Fractions”
- Angie’s Motivation: “20 Mins Of Doing Something Is More Valuable Than 20 Mins Of Talking Of It”
- The Lo Down: J.Cole Addresses Fight With Diddy + 15-Year-Old Confesses To Killing Pop Smoke
- Kobe Bryant’s Game-Worn High School Jersey Might Sell For Over $200K On This Very Special Day
- Nina Parker Created A Stylish Space For Plus Size Women With Her Macy’s Collection
- STREAMED: J. Cole Drops “The Off-Season,” Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne Reconnect On “Seeing Green,” & More
- $25 million dedicated to fixing Indianapolis’ residential streets
- City seeks input on former Oaktree site revitalization plan
- Marion County’s mask mandate will remain in effect despite new CDC guidance
Nicki Minaj Being Sued By Former Stylist For Allegedly Not Returning Clothes was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com