Nicki Minaj is making headlines again and this time she might be heading to court. According to The Jasmine Brand, Nicki’s former stylist, Maher Jridi is claiming the rapper allegedly didn’t return certain garments she wore. Jridi mentioned in a statement that he paid a lot of money for rented clothing for different events from an unnamed wardrobe company.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The clothing company is now suing Jridi for nearly $74,000 and he has decided to sue Nicki. Jridi and Nicki have been close for quite sometime and he even worked with her for the H&M promo. The stylist doesn’t understand why Nicki wore the outfits, but didn’t return them and if they have their day in court she will have to speak on the situation.
Weeks ago Nicki also made headlines after a brief fight with rapper, Cardi B. The fight was allegedly over statements Nicki made about Cardi B as a mother. We will keep you posted on what happens between Nicki and her former stylist.
Evidence Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Is Probably Dating Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2.Source: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6.Source: 6 of 7
7.Source: 7 of 7
- Khloe Reacts To Tristan Cheating On Her AGAIN … with Kylie’s Best Friend??
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Sneaker Shopping With Lil Pump:
- NYPD Commander Under Investigation For Ordering Officers To Shoot 50 Cent ‘On Sight’
- This Beyoncé, Cardi B Songwriter Started Out Making Beats In Her Dorm!
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Jussie Smollett Gets Kicked Off Empire, Sort Of
- Are Blac Chyna And Soulja Boy Actually Dating?
- Sources: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
Nicki Minaj Being Sued By Former Stylist For Allegedly Not Returning Clothes was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com