On the first episode of Queen Radio 2019, Nicki Minaj dropped two new freestyle records!
The first record is called “Barbie Drip,” which was a freestyle remix over Lil Baby and Gunna’s 2018 “Drip Too Hard.”
[audiomack background=”1″ src=”https://audiomack.com/embed/song/nicki-minaj/barbie-goin-bad”%5D
She followed that up with another record called “Barbie Gon Bad,” a freestyle remix of Meek Mill’s “Going Bad” track featuring Drake.
[audiomack background=”1″ src=”https://audiomack.com/embed/song/nicki-minaj/barbie-drip”%5D
During the broadcast Minaj said that she’s recorded new music with Juice WRLD, who is set to embark on a European tour with her next month.
Plus Soulja Boy, joined her in the studio, where she revealed that Soulja will join her on her upcoming U.S. tour.
- Tamar Braxton Shares Why She Wasn’t Surprised By Birdman Being Toni’s Type [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tiger Woods Involved In Serious Car Crash In Los Angeles
- Who’s Cappin?! Kandi Burruss Labeled A “Side Chick” By Father Of Her Oldest Daughter Riley
- Bobby Shmurda Released From Prison
- Vanessa Bryant Slams Meek Mill For Insensitive Kobe Bryant Lyric: “You Can Do Better Than This”
- Teyonah Parris Says Marvel Supported Her With A Team Of “Bomb A** Black Women” On The Set Of WandaVision
- Indianapolis Black History Makers: Ransom Place Historic District
- Damon Dash Talks New Streaming Service App & Big Business—”I’m Chasing Disney”
- Family Of Malcolm X Introduce Evidence That NYPD, FBI Conspired To Assassinate Leader
- Twitter Reacts To Kid Heckling Cam Newton At His Own Football Camp