As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Eye on the Community February 17, 2019
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Tekashi 69 Coming Home ??? Baby Mama says so !!!
- Soulja Boy – Cut Dat Check
- Mike Tyson – The Smokebox (Part 1) | BREALTV
- Car Wreck during Saint Louis Snow Storm is Crazy
- Bandwagon Fans are gonna love the Smart Jersey Check it out Inside
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time [VIDEO] was originally published on wiznation.com