As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Packaging Doubles As Weed Storage
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show: How Often Should You Change Underwear?
- Holy Web Slinger: New Marvel Attraction Announced At D23 Expo
- Racks on Racks: Forbes Highest Paid Actor Is Solid As A Rock
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Missy Elliott Is Dropping New Feel Good Dance Music!
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time [VIDEO] was originally published on wiznation.com