As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Bun B Reportedly Shoots Home Invader, Suspect Arrested
- Towanda Finally Reveals The Secret Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- 13-Year-Old Girl On Life Support After Fight Outside Middle School
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Offset Reportedly Facing Felony Gun Charge
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Family Of Q Money Release Statement Following Rapper’s Murder Charge
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- DMX Casted In ‘Chronicle Of A Serial Killer’ Film
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time [VIDEO] was originally published on wiznation.com