50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- ‘Our Kind Of People’ Serves Black Vintage Glam For Ep. 8
- Raven Goodwin Weds Beau She Met At HBCU Event Wearing A Black Designer
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Blueface ft. Blxst “Chose Me,” Belly “Flowers” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.21
- Trey Songz Under Investigation For Alleged Sexual Assault In Las Vegas
- Mother And Son Both Killed While In Police Restraints – Years Later Family Still Seeks Justice
- The Remarkable Reinvention Of Wesley Snipes – How Much Is He Worth Now?
- Halle Berry Celebrates The Success Of ‘Bruised’ With A Solo Dance Party
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com