A Cook County judge has reportedly set bail at $1 million for R. Kelly, who is charged with sexually abusing four people, including three minors, from 1998 to 2010.
According to CNN, the judge set the bail amount on Saturday and under the terms of his bond, Kelly must surrender his passport and may not have contact with anyone under 18.
Kelly turned himself in to Chicago police on Friday. He was indicted on 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse — a class two felony — involving four alleged victims.
Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx spoke to the media on Saturday after R.Kelly bond court and shared detailed the charges.
- LO DOWN: Pardi Denies Rumors Of Break Up With Megan The Stallion
- Cardi B Vows To Pay Funeral Expenses For Victims Of Bronx Apartment Fire
- Headkrack, Lore’l & Chico Bean Share How They Spent Martin Luther King Day
- Cardi B Covering Funeral And Burial Expenses For Victims Of Deadly Bronx Fire
- Rex Chapman Hired By CNN+ For New Hosting Gig, Joins Growing Team For Streaming Service
- Georgia DA Who Justified Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Not Seeking Re-Election: Report
- Steve Harvey Playfully Reacts To A Picture Of Step-Daughter Lori And Michael B. Jordan: ‘Very Uncomfortable With That Picture Right There’
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Brooklyn’s Lost Black City Of Weeksville: A Hidden Gem Of Pre-Civil War Black Excellence
R. Kelly’s Bail Set At $1 Million For Sex Abuse Charges was originally published on tlcnaptown.com