Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he has an untreated drug problem. That, despite answering “no” to whether he had any mental or alcohol problems in court documents.
According to Page Six, the actor revealed his problem after turning himself in last week on charges of filing a false police report.
Prosecutors said Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo, one of the brothers who helped Smollett allegedly stage the Jan. 29 hate attack, served as Smollett’s drug dealer, selling him Molly several times since the spring of 2018.
The presence of a drug issue could be used as a “mitigating factor” when it comes to sentencing.
- Brothers Charged After Shooting Pregnant Woman Standing At Bus Stop
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- Buy Your Tickets To The Millennium Tour w/ B2K, Mario & More!
- Report: Erica Mena’s Ex Cliff Dixon Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- Did You Know Megan Thee Stallion Has A Mentor In Q-Tip?
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- The Library of Congress to Archive Jay-Z’s ‘The Blueprint’ Album
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- Take Our Music Survey To Win $250 Cash!!