Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he has an untreated drug problem. That, despite answering “no” to whether he had any mental or alcohol problems in court documents.
According to Page Six, the actor revealed his problem after turning himself in last week on charges of filing a false police report.
Prosecutors said Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo, one of the brothers who helped Smollett allegedly stage the Jan. 29 hate attack, served as Smollett’s drug dealer, selling him Molly several times since the spring of 2018.
The presence of a drug issue could be used as a “mitigating factor” when it comes to sentencing.
- Seeing Green: Drake Invests In OVO 40’s Toronto Cannabis Company Bullrider
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250, Tickets To See Jack Harlow AND Katt Williams Live
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
- The Katt Williams Look A Like Contest!
- Jamie Lee Curtis Talks “Halloween Kills,” Surviving Michael Myers, Her Favorite Halloween Candy & More!
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- IMPD officer recommended for termination after stomping homeless man’s face
- Kyrie Irving’s Decision To Remain Unvaccinated Rekindles Debate On Vaccination Mandate
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!