Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he has an untreated drug problem. That, despite answering “no” to whether he had any mental or alcohol problems in court documents.
According to Page Six, the actor revealed his problem after turning himself in last week on charges of filing a false police report.
Prosecutors said Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo, one of the brothers who helped Smollett allegedly stage the Jan. 29 hate attack, served as Smollett’s drug dealer, selling him Molly several times since the spring of 2018.
The presence of a drug issue could be used as a “mitigating factor” when it comes to sentencing.
- Lil Nas X: Country Music Wants Their Jeans Back!
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Rick Ross Drops Port Of Miami 2 Freestyle
- DJ Khaled Feat. Cardi B, 21 Savage – Wish Wish
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- New Video Alert! Chris Brown ‘Wobble Up’ with Nicki Minaj and G Eazy [WATCH]
- Is New Music on The Way From T.I.? It Looks Like He’s been in the Studio! [VIDEO]
- FINALLY NEW MUSIC!!
- Anyone’s iPhone Been Acting Funny?
- Travis Scott to Donate Merch Sales to Planned Parenthood