A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight
- Why Mariah Carey’s “A No No” Remix Is a Big No No
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt
- Report: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris In Hospital After Suicide Attempt [UPDATE]
- 6 WTF Cartoon Conspiracy Theories That Prove Your Childhood Was A Lie
- Kyle Massey of “That’s So Raven” Accused of Sending Nude Photos to 13-Year-Old In New Lawsuit
- Soulja Boy Arrested…Again
- Black Woman Calls Cops On Neighbor Who Threatened Her With A Shotgun, Gets Arrested Instead
- Prayers Up: Celebrities (And Donald Trump) React To Deadly New Zealand Christchurch Shooting
- Cardi B Gives Advice To Fans Battling Depression
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com