A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Hmmm…. Robot Created to Replace Officers During Traffic Stops
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- …And Justus For All: Little Brother To Reunite Following A Nine-Year Hiatus
- 5 Vitamins Black Women Should Take
- Gemini Season Has Officially Begun…And So Have The Jokes
- Nispey Hussle’s Sister Keeps Custody Of His Daughter Emani
- Cardi B Plastic Surgery Complications Taking A Toll On Her
- Trail Blazers Point Guard Damian Lillard Expected to Sign $191 Million Super Max
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com