Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty to the 16-count indictment against him Thursday in a Chicago courtroom, according to TMZ.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts of lying to authorities about being the victim of a brutal racist and homophobic beating by two masked men in downtown Chicago back in January.
His next court date is scheduled for April 17 but according to TMZ, he will be allowed to travel to L.A. and NY for meetings with his lawyers.
- Rotimi Talks New Music & Dre’s Fate On The Final Season Of Power!
- Catch Parris Ladame Performing Live at Chreece
- Stream Jeezy’s Thug Motivation 104 The Legend of The Snowman
- Police release photos of person of interest in deadly shooting of 15 and 16-year-old siblings
- Indy Artist TRAJIK takes over Front Page of The IndyStar
- Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Packaging Doubles As Weed Storage
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show: How Often Should You Change Underwear?
- Holy Web Slinger: New Marvel Attraction Announced At D23 Expo
- Racks on Racks: Forbes Highest Paid Actor Is Solid As A Rock
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’