Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty to the 16-count indictment against him Thursday in a Chicago courtroom, according to TMZ.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts of lying to authorities about being the victim of a brutal racist and homophobic beating by two masked men in downtown Chicago back in January.
His next court date is scheduled for April 17 but according to TMZ, he will be allowed to travel to L.A. and NY for meetings with his lawyers.
- Lil Nas X: Country Music Wants Their Jeans Back!
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Rick Ross Drops Port Of Miami 2 Freestyle
- DJ Khaled Feat. Cardi B, 21 Savage – Wish Wish
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- New Video Alert! Chris Brown ‘Wobble Up’ with Nicki Minaj and G Eazy [WATCH]
- Is New Music on The Way From T.I.? It Looks Like He’s been in the Studio! [VIDEO]
- FINALLY NEW MUSIC!!
- Anyone’s iPhone Been Acting Funny?
- Travis Scott to Donate Merch Sales to Planned Parenthood