Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight
- Why Mariah Carey’s “A No No” Remix Is a Big No No
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt
- Report: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris In Hospital After Suicide Attempt [UPDATE]
- 6 WTF Cartoon Conspiracy Theories That Prove Your Childhood Was A Lie
- Kyle Massey of “That’s So Raven” Accused of Sending Nude Photos to 13-Year-Old In New Lawsuit
- Soulja Boy Arrested…Again
- Black Woman Calls Cops On Neighbor Who Threatened Her With A Shotgun, Gets Arrested Instead
- Prayers Up: Celebrities (And Donald Trump) React To Deadly New Zealand Christchurch Shooting
- Cardi B Gives Advice To Fans Battling Depression