Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- Black History Month HBCU Athlete Spotlight: Jerry Rice, Mississippi Valley State
- #KobeFarewell: What We Learned From Kobe Bryant’s Memorial [VIDEO]
- Trending Topics: Election Update South Carolina & The Kobe Bryant Memorial Recap [VIDEO]
- Morning Motivation: “Sometimes You’re in the Right Place Looking at Things The Wrong Way” [VIDEO]
- I Love My HBCU : North Carolina A&T State University Is My Family
- Harvey Weinstein Convicted Of Rape, Criminal Sex Act In Manhattan Trial
- I Love My HBCU: Attending An HBCU With A Purpose & A Plan
- The Headwrap Song – Money Makin’ Mondays [VIDEO]
- Hip Hop Spot: Snoop Dogg Puts On The Turtle Neck For His Red Table Talk [VIDEO]
- Asking For A Friend: What Do You Think Lore’l Should Do?! [VIDEO]