Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- New Music Alert! Lauryn Hill To Release Her First Solo Single In 5 Years
- Safaree & Erica Mena Reveal Baby’s Gender With The Cutest Video!
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- Georgetown University Uninvites Fabolous From Pep Rally Over Domestic Violence Allegations
- Tamika Catchings hosts family fitness event
- Feed to Feed provides resources, meals to Indy residents
- Official music video by Rick Ross performing “Just In Case” ft. Swizz Beatz & DMX!
- Ice Cube the master of Relationship Arguments ???
- Pops !!! Just Stop !!! Drakes Dad Drops New Song Give Us Your Opinion
- Hip Hop Police Pull Up To Rolling Loud & Stop Performances From….