According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Pop Smoke Was Shot Over A Rolex By A 15-Year-Old
- Lyrical Lemonade x SPKRBX’s Summer Smash Festival Returns To Chicago This Summer
- Erica Mena Wants All The Smoke With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Charm La’Donna Dishes On Her Sexy Street Style: ‘I Dress How I Feel’
- Watch: George Clooney Appears In Funny Sketch With Omaze To Support Charitable Cause
- The Lo Down: Tristan Thompson Reportedly Challenges Sydney Chase To Show Receipts Or “Shut Up”
- Georgia Judge Sets Trial Date In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Case
- Lyfe Jennings Reveals The Real Reason He Did ‘Love And Hip Hop’ Ahead Of ‘Unsung’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- SWV vs Xscape, Take The Quiz to Find Out Who Is Your Favorite
- Producer Kosine Gets Candid With His Debut Project “Truth Serum” Accompanied By A Powerful Short Film
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com