On Thursday night at Drake’s Assassination Vacation Tour in Europe, Drake brought out J. Cole to performed his hit song “Middle Child”.
However, after that much to the crowds delight, the duo revealed plans to link up in the studio very soon.
As captured on video by a fan at the show, Drake and Cole praised each other for their work and then drop the news that are working on new music together.
“”I can’t wait to make some new music with you. I know we been working. I can’t wait to let these people hear it.” Drake said as the crowd cheered.
- Join Our Radio One Team!
- Twitter Reacts To KeKe Wyatt Announcing Her 10th Child On The Way
- Doja Cat Was Not A Fan Of Her First Album [Interview]
- Cardi Shows Us How To Celebrate Your Birthday
- Zoe Kravitz Crowned The New Catwoman Queen
- Kanye West: Sunday Service HBCU Edition
- New Music Alert! Lauryn Hill To Release Her First Solo Single In 5 Years
- Safaree & Erica Mena Reveal Baby’s Gender With The Cutest Video!
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- Georgetown University Uninvites Fabolous From Pep Rally Over Domestic Violence Allegations