On Thursday night at Drake’s Assassination Vacation Tour in Europe, Drake brought out J. Cole to performed his hit song “Middle Child”.
However, after that much to the crowds delight, the duo revealed plans to link up in the studio very soon.
As captured on video by a fan at the show, Drake and Cole praised each other for their work and then drop the news that are working on new music together.
“”I can’t wait to make some new music with you. I know we been working. I can’t wait to let these people hear it.” Drake said as the crowd cheered.
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Yung Joc’s Salon Shenanigans Are Shady AF
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- Two Reportedly Injured After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- Video Director Tried To Swap Out A Dark Skin Model For A Light Skin Model & Tory Lanez Wasn’t Having It
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Lizzo Pairs A Neon Dress With Sneakers For A Conversation Starting Look We’re Not Sure About [POLL]
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- HELLO WORLD: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Going To Cabo San Lucas
- Dallas Shooting Shows ‘White Male Domestic Terrorism’ Is Thriving As Congress Fails To Act
- O.J. Simpson Finally Admits Khloe Kardashian Isn’t His Daughter
- The Juvia’s Place And Jeffree Star Debacle Reminds Us It’s Time For Beauty Brands To Do More Than Just Offer Multiple Shades