On Thursday night at Drake’s Assassination Vacation Tour in Europe, Drake brought out J. Cole to performed his hit song “Middle Child”.
However, after that much to the crowds delight, the duo revealed plans to link up in the studio very soon.
As captured on video by a fan at the show, Drake and Cole praised each other for their work and then drop the news that are working on new music together.
“”I can’t wait to make some new music with you. I know we been working. I can’t wait to let these people hear it.” Drake said as the crowd cheered.
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. Declines A ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Busta Rhymes Due To A ‘Generational Gap’
- Who’s Cappin?! Disney Lost Shonda Rhimes to Netflix Over a Disneyland Pass
- Columbus Short Explains Why It’s Important To Address Trauma In New Book [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Dr. Dawson From IU Health Tells Us The Importance Of Getting The Flu Shot
- Dr. Dre’s Estranged Wife Demands A Copy Of Their Original Prenup
- Ice Cube Brushes Off Eric Trump’s MAGA Praise With A Familiar Phrase
- The Lo’ Down: Tory Lanez Says He’s Still Friends With Megan, She Calls Him ‘Crazy’ [WATCH]
- Bill Cosby Sparks Chatter After Grinning Prison Photo Goes Wide
- Megan Thee Stallion Had The Perfect Response For That Varmint’s Instagram Live Rant
- Issa Rae Puts An End To Wash Day Woes With Sienna Naturals’ ‘Salon In A Box’