On Thursday night at Drake’s Assassination Vacation Tour in Europe, Drake brought out J. Cole to performed his hit song “Middle Child”.
However, after that much to the crowds delight, the duo revealed plans to link up in the studio very soon.
As captured on video by a fan at the show, Drake and Cole praised each other for their work and then drop the news that are working on new music together.
“”I can’t wait to make some new music with you. I know we been working. I can’t wait to let these people hear it.” Drake said as the crowd cheered.
- Florida Rapper YNW Melly Faces Death Penalty After Allegedly Killing Two Friends
- Rappers Doing Good: T.I. Partners With Georgia Church To Bail Out 23 Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Up Next: Indy’s Next One To Blow: A.K. Ape
- Up Next: Indy’s Next One To Blow: Kaysha
- Up Next: Indy’s Next One To Blow: Pat App
- Up Next: Indy’s Next One To Blow: Professional FatBoyz
- Up Next: Indy’s Next One To Blow: Wav
- Menace To Society George Zimmerman Seen As A Safety Risk By Tinder
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay