In true 2020/2021 fashion a cat’s birthday party held in Santo Domingo, Chile has turned into a COVID-19 spreader event.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fifteen people’s positive COVID-19 test were all traced back to a cat’s birthday party. Ten of the fifteen people actually attended the party, and the other five were family members of the party-goers. The birthday kitty has not contracted the disease.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Dominican Republic has reported over 694,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus, and more than 17,000 deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)has named Chile as a high-risk travel destination.
- Mulatto Addresses 21 Savage Dating Rumors And Renni Rucci “BeatBox” Feud
- Who’s Cappin?! Washington, DC Pastor Accused of Fraud, Buying Tesla in PPP Loan Scheme
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 12: Blame It On The Alcohol [Listen]
- IMS will allow 40% capacity for Indy 500, cancels all concerts
- Kandi Burruss Gives Us 50 Shades Of Fashion In Her RHOA Outfit
- The Lo Down: Las Vegas Raiders Dragged For Tone Deaf Response To Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Bakari Sellers On Why He Thinks People Will Be Disappointed After Derek Chauvin Sentencing
- Derek Chauvin Verdict: Former Cop In Segregated Housing For ‘Safety,’ 3 Other Officers To Face Trial
- Drake’s New Body Has The Internet Going Wild
- Report: Baby Blue Of Pretty Ricky Shot In Miami