It’s about that time again for one of music’s highly anticipated events of the year, The Essence Music Festival. The Essence Music Festival, which is a 3-day multi-stage event, July 2nd -4th 2010, which is held every year in New Orleans at the SuperDome. The festival is jammed packed with performances from some of the biggest names in music including Alicia Keys, Janet Jackson, Chrisette Michelle and Keri Hilson to name a few. The festival also features seminars on Money, Love and more with a long list of speakers, which features Bill Cosby, Jada Pinkette-Smith and many more.
We got the HOTTEST trends that will keep you feeling and looking cool in the New Orleans HEAT!
The TOP 5 HOTTEST trends to pack with you to the Essence Music Festival!!!
1) Floral Print Dress- Floral prints is one of the most popular trends this year that has carried over from 2009.
2) Rompers-The classic Romper is back and this one pictured is an off-white Belted Linen Romper and will be perfect to wear to one of the many seminars at the festival as well as the concerts at night!!!!
3) Embellished Sandals-these are SUMMER’S MUST HAVES and will make any outfit STAND OUT!!!
4) Maxi Dresses- This is geat to just slip on and go. This maxi dress is made of jersey fabric which will feel GREAT against your skin!!
5) Editors Pick – No one can ever go wrong with a pair of stylish jeans or jeans shorts paired with a cute colorful tank, topped off with the trendy fedora hat….CAN WE SAY FAB!!!!
• Color tank tops
• Ripped Jeans
Fashion Tip: When buying clothes, chose light fabrics like; lien, silks and cottons. These will help your skin breathe better and you will feel more comfortable in the summer heat!