11 People Who Were “Transracial” Before Rachel Dolezal
was originally published on
1. When Nick Cannon transformed into Connor it caused a stir, but he was really just being transracial.
2. Marge Simpson has a kinky blue afro and Lisa sings the blues and plays the sax.
3. This little White girl is a strong Black woman. She been transracial.
4. Ted smoke weeds and has soul, haven’t you watched the trailer?
5. Nickelodeon’s Doug has a light-skinned girlfriend with blonde hair, a blue best friend, a father with green hair, and a pink mother with blue hair. Transracial.
6. Bill Clinton was considered the first Black president, but lost his Black card when Barack Obama ran for president.
7. Riff Raff been transracial, bro.
8. Eddie Murphy plays a White guy on several occasions, but here he is as Saul the Jewish Guy in “Coming To America.”
9. Since playing in “Higher Learning,” Michael Rapaport identifies with the Black experience.
10. Mark Wahlberg used to be a rapper by the name of Marky Mark. Here he is eating chicken.
11. Buckwild from “Flavor Of Love” went from sounding Black to White to sounding Black in one 2-minute clip.